Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Insurance for Drivers Across Florida
Beyond being required, car insurance is crucial in Florida where accidents, environmental issues and uninsured drivers present huge risks to car owners. Not all auto insurance policies are created equal, however.
The dedicated agents at Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency will help you tailor an auto insurance policy for your vehicle and your budget so that you can drive without worry.
What Auto Insurance is Required in Florida?
Car insurance requirements vary by state. In Florida, you must carry at least:
- $10,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $20,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 property damage liability
- $10,000 personal injury protection
Keep in mind that these are only minimum requirements by the state, however, and not representative of the amount of car insurance you should carry. We generally recommend drivers carry full coverage to cover all of their needs.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy through Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) provides compensation for medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damage expenses incurred in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance covers trip interruption expenses such as running out of gas or needing to be towed.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Our dedicated agents are standing by to assist you with the car insurance policy you need at a price you deserve. Connect with an agent from Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency at (561) 637-2424 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
When you purchase an auto insurance policy, you generally pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. After an accident, you can file a claim on your insurance policy to receive compensation rather than paying for all of the damages out of pocket.
Every driver’s needs are different. In general, we recommend full coverage auto insurance for most drivers, but this means different amounts per vehicle. Speak with an insurance agent today to discuss your auto insurance needs.
You should have auto insurance before getting behind the wheel or driving off the lot. You can set your policy to begin as soon as you sign on a vehicle.