Business Owners Policy Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business Owners Policy Insurance Information
BOPs for Businesses Throughout Florida
Small businesses are the backbone of industry all throughout Florida and they deserve the right protection both from lawsuits and Florida’s unpredictable weather. If you have or are planning to start a small business in Florida, you should consider carrying a business owners policy.
Since 2004, Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency has worked with and understood Florida business owners. We understand the dangers you face and will work one on one with you to find the right insurance policy to protect all of your hard work.
What Does BOP Insurance Cover?
A basic business owners policy (BOP) is designed to cover two main insurances:
General liability insurance covers claims against the business regarding bodily injury, property damage and personal and advertising injury. If someone is injured in your store, for example, general liability insurance can help pay for their medical bills and protect your business against a related lawsuit.
Personal and advertising injury refers to covered claims regarding libel, slander, malicious persecution, copyright infringement and more.
While this insurance comes with a BOP, it is not the only liability options you have. BOPs are flexible and allow you to add coverage as needed by your business. Other liability options you may consider include:
- Professional Liability: Professional liability insurance covers claims against your business concerning professional negligence that causes a client to lose money.
- Umbrella Liability: Umbrella liability insurance fills in the gaps left by your other liability insurance policies.
- Cyber Liability: Cyber liability insurance covers cyberattacks and other breaches of online information.
Commercial property insurance serves to cover the physical assets of the business in case of damage due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more. This insurance can cover the physical location (such as a store or office building) as well as its contents, including decorations and equipment.
Other types of property insurance you may consider for your business include:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance covers vehicles owned or used by the business for work purposes. If you have company cars or trucks used to transport equipment, you will likely need commercial auto insurance.
- Inland Marine Insurance: Inland marine insurance covers equipment that is damaged while in transportation.
- Crime Insurance: Crime insurance provides compensation to the business in the unfortunate case where an employee steals from the business.
Get a BOP Today
Speak with one of our insurance professionals at Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency about tailoring a BOP for your needs. Call (561) 637-2424 or fill out an online quote form now to get started.
Common Business Owners Policy Questions
BOP insurance, also known as a business owners policy, is a type of commercial policy geared for small businesses in low-risk industries. This allows small businesses to combine coverage into a single, more affordable insurance policy.
The main difference between a BOP and a commercial package policy is who it is geared for. While a BOP suits small businesses in low-risk industries, commercial package policies are created for large businesses in high-risk industries.
First, speak with an insurance agent about whether or not you qualify for a BOP. Then it is as easy as filling out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on a BOP.