Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
WHAT IS BUSINESS INSURANCE AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Business Insurance refers to the policies that protect you from any losses, lawsuits, and liabilities while you focus on what matters, running and growing your business. Without this vital protection, you become vulnerable to unexpected costs that result from accidents, mistakes, and injuries. A single incident could cost you hundreds of thousands, forcing you to pay out of pocket, resulting in having to shut down the business you worked so hard to build.
So when you decide to run your own business and be your boss, don't leave anything up to chance. Business insurance protects you, your family, and your employees. Whether it's accidental injuries, lost or stolen tools and equipment, damages to your office, or any other claims and lawsuits that could otherwise put you out of business, we've got your back.
GET THE INSURANCE YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
- We build policies to match your specific needs, giving you the peace of mind that you're fully protected.
- Save Time
- Our Specialists answer all of your questions and complete a market review for you. Ensuring you get the best policy for the best price.
- Save Money
- We work with you to find the best ways to save you money, making sure you get every discount you’re entitled to.
TYPES OF BUSINESS INSURANCE PRODUCTS
- General Liability (GL or CGL Insurance)
- GL protects your business against liability claims such as bodily injury, property damage, slander, and more.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- An insurance package that combines several coverages into a bundle to save you money. Coverage includes General Liability insurance, Commercial Property Insurance, and Business Income Insurance.
- Professional Liability Insurance (PL or E&O)
- The coverage protects you in the case of individual lawsuits or claims due to malpractice, errors, omissions and negligence.
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Worker's compensation gives security to your employees knowing that if they suffer a work-related injury, illness, or even death, they're covered.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Auto covers you for auto related Injuries to Others, Damages to your fleet, and coverage for Hired or Non-owned vehicles.
SOME BUSINESSES/INDUSTRIES WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Arborists & Landscaping
- Contractor (Construction, Contractor, Electrician, Flooring, HVAC, Painter, Plumber)
- Education (Educational Institutions)
- Healthcare Professionals (Dental Office, Healthcare Facilities, Medical Offices)
- Pet Services (Pet Grooming, Vets)
- Printing & Publishing
- Professional Services (Accounting & CPAs, Architects, Engineering, Home or Commercial Interior Design, Lawyers & Legal Professionals, Insurance Agency, Financial Institutions, Securities & Investment Advisors)
- Real Estate & Related, Commercial Property
- Personal Care (Barber Shop, Hair Salons, Estheticians, Cosmetology & Massage)
- Restaurant & Food
- Technology (Comms & Media, Computer, Software, Web It Services & IT Staffing, Electronics, Life Science, Telecomms)
- Trucking (Long & Short Haul/Specialized truck Equipment)
VISIT PAGES/SECTIONS FOR MORE COVERAGE INFO OR CALL (772) 222-5399 AND LET OUR BUSINESS INSURANCE SPECIALIST HELP YOU
SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE 101 (FAQ)
Small businesses pay an average of $30 a month for a general liability policy, but costs may vary. Many factors help decide the cost of your coverage, such as industry, annual revenue, property owned, number of employees, payroll cost, and claims history.
That is determined by what kind of business you have. Most companies that meet with clients face to face need to have general liability. Do you offer professional advice? You should have professional liability insurance. Do you have equipment vital to your operation? You may want to consider a business owner's policy (BOP), which combines general liability with coverage for your property.
General liability insurance covers a client's claim of physical injury or property damage. For example, if someone slips and falls on your property, you're covered. General Liability also covers claims that you have damaged someone's reputation by slander or libel.
Professional liability insurance (or errors and omissions, E&O) covers your professional services or advice. For example, a consultant could face a lawsuit for giving bad advice to their client.
If someone slips and falls in your business, gets hurt and decides to hold you accountable for their medical bills, an LLC will protect your personal assets from being used to satisfy the amount. An LLC WILL NOT protect your business assets. This means that any equipment, materials, cash, accounts receivable, etc. may have to be liquidated to pay for the person's injuries.
If you or one of your employees makes a mistake or neglects to do something they should have done and it causes harm to someone else, your business could be sued, and your assets would, again, be at risk.
A simple auto accident could severely injure someone. Injury claims from auto-related accidents are in the range of 100’s of thousands of dollars. Not carrying proper limits can put your success at risk. Don’t let a mistake cost you your livelihood.