General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Businesses across industries face similar dangers, especially when it comes to liability lawsuits. General liability insurance is a useful insurance policy that can help protect you, your employees and your business in case of a lawsuit.
At Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency, we understand liability risks when it comes to owning and operating a business. With our dedicated agents and years of experience, we will help you find a policy suited to protect your business in case of a lawsuit.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance covers three main areas:
- Bodily Injury: Bodily injury under general liability insurance covers medical bills and related lawsuits in case someone is injured on your business’ property. If someone slips and falls in your store, this insurance can help cover their medical expenses and protect your business in case the victim decides to sue for their injuries.
- Property Damage: Property damage under general liability insurance covers third party property that is damaged on your business’ property, including repairs, replacements and possible legal expenses.
- Personal and Advertising Injury: Personal and advertising injury covers claims against your business regarding libel, slander, malicious persecution, theft of an advertising idea, copyright infringement and more.
Additional Liability Insurance Options
There are several other liability insurance options available for your business that can cover different dangers not covered by general liability insurance. This includes:
- Professional Liability: Professional liability insurance covers claims against the business.
- Umbrella Liability: Umbrella liability insurance fills in the gaps left by your other liability insurance policies.
- Cyber Liability: Cyber liability insurance covers cyberattacks and other breaches of online information.
- Liquor Liability: Liquor Liability insurance coverage is necessary if you serve alcoholic beverages to customers.
How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
The cost of general liability insurance varies depending on several factors, including your location, industry, size of the business, coverage limits and more. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on general liability insurance through Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency.
It can also help save money by bundling general liability into a business owners policy, which combines important coverage for a lower price.
Get General Liability Insurance Today
Connect with a dedicated insurance professional from Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency to get the general liability insurance your business needs. Call us at (561) 637-2424 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common General Liability Insurance Questions
General liability insurance is a useful insurance policy designed primarily to protect your business against lawsuits. This insurance covers basic accidents of negligence that are not tied to a professional or specialized service.
Every business is different, and your insurance needs may vary. One of our insurance agents can help you evaluate your risk when it comes to general liability so that you can find a policy suited for your needs.
The amount of general liability insurance you may need depends on your level of risk for a general liability lawsuit. The more at risk you are, the more insurance you may need. Risk can be calculated through your location, industry, size of the business and other factors.