Karen Rose is our February 2019 Referral Charity Program Winner!
Karen Rose chose Chai Lifeline to receive a $500 Charity Referral donation in her name. Karen’s cousin does a bike ride fundraiser for Chai, and she admires the work they do for families of children affected by cancer.
Karen was born in Manhattan, NY where she began a career in real estate in 1985. Her daughter, the CFO of a private school, resides in Hartsdale, NY, along with her husband and their two sons.
In 1992 Karen moved to Florida, where she met and later married Frank Morales while ballroom dancing. They currently reside in the Vizcaya community of Delray Beach and continue to enjoy ballroom dancing. Karen also enjoys playing tennis, trading stocks, and options, and playing the Japanese Taiko Drums, often performing at the Morikami Museum.
Frank works in IT for Holman Automotive, a new car dealership company with 36 locations in 8 states.
Karen continues to build her career as a Realtor with Luxury Partners Realty.
bocadelrayhomes.net | 561-495-8084
Chai Lifeline’s guiding principles are:
- That the seriously ill need and deserve as happy and normal a childhood as possible.
- That illness affects each member of the family.
- The well-being of their family impacts the welfare of an ill child.
With this in mind, Chai Lifeline strives to:
- Find ways to bring joy to the lives of our young patients and their families through creative, innovative, and effective family-centered programs, activities, and services.
- Engender hope and optimism in children, families, and communities.
- Educate and involve communities in caring for ill children and their families.
- Provide unparalleled support throughout the child’s illness, recovery, and beyond.
- Offer all services free of charge to ensure that every family has access to the programs it needs.
- Embody the ideals of compassion, kindness, and caring for others inherent in Jewish culture and life.
To learn more about Chai Lifeline visit them online at chailifeline.org