Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Boynton Beach and Stuart, Florida
Recreational vehicle (RV) insurance is an important protection to have in place when you own a motorhome. RV insurance may help cover the cost of unexpected incidents such as hail damage, accidents or theft.
What Does Insurance Cover on an RV?
- Collision insurance can help cover repairing damages caused by a collision.
- Comprehensive insurance can help cover damages unrelated to an accident, such as theft or vandalism.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability can aid in covering expenses for property damage or bodily injuries you may inadvertently cause while operating your RV, also potentially extending coverage to legal fees arising from such an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured property damage and bodily injury can help cover repair or replacement costs if you are in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have appropriate insurance coverage. This coverage may also help cover medical expenses that happened as a result of the accident.
Additional coverage to consider includes:
- Roadside assistance
- Safety glass replacement
- Towing and labor
- Vacation liability
What Is Full-Time RV Insurance?
RV insurance for full-timers is tailored to those who live in their RVs as their primary residences. It typically includes enhanced liability coverage that provides protection when the RV is parked.
How Much Does Recreational Vehicle Insurance Cost?
The following factors may determine RV insurance rates:
- Type, age and condition of the RV
- Whether the RV is used for temporary recreation or as a permanent residence
- The types of coverage you choose
- Driving experience
- Driving record
- Claims history
If you need a recreational vehicle insurance policy, we’re here to help. Contact Wiglesworth-Rindom Insurance Agency today to learn more or receive a free quote. We have been helping RV owners find insurance coverage since 1985.